JIRA is a sophisticated system for process and business management with simple operation and a pleasant user interface. The application covers the requirements of project management, management and leading of people, reporting, supports both in-house communication and also communication with subcontractors or customers and much more.
CHARACTERISTICS OF JIRA
- Software support for project management.
- Organization and monitoring of workflow.
- Service Level Management (SLA).
- Creation and allocation of tasks to individual workers.
- Entry of requests and their prioritization, organization of solutions.
- Monitoring team activity, task performance status.
- Sharing information, documents, images, tables and graphs.
- Creation of clear reports, analyses and graphs./li>
- Allocation of access and rights to individual teams or individuals.
- Monitoring of history and audit of actions.
MAIN ADVANTAGES OF JIRA
- Constant access to information via the web interface.
- Access via PC, mobile device, and tablet.
- Option of connecting the application to any company software.
- Uniform management of users.
- Import and export from/to system, full-text search.
- Wide range of use for software companies, but also for companies in any field of activity.
- Limitation of the need for e-mail communication within the team – everything is available in one place for authorized users.
- Possibility of installing customized additional modules.
More information about JIRA and other products from Atlassian can be found on our product website www.nonadyne.com.
Why choose us
- We work on ourselves. Nothing stops us.
- We keep our word. Always and whatever the cost.
- We play together as a team. One for all and all for one.
- Changes are opportunities, not obstacles.
- Trust and loyalty form the basis of a solid relationship.
- We create an environment based on the people.